10. Zhao, B., and Zhang, Z.M., 2017, “Design of Optical and Radiative Properties of Solids,” Handbook of Thermal Science and Engineering: Radiative Heat Transfer, F.A. Kulachi (ed.), Springer Nature (accepted).
9. Liu, X.L., and Zhang, Z.M., 2017, “Silicon Metamaterials for Infrared Applications,” Silicon Nanomaterials Sourcebook, K.D. Sattler (ed.), Taylor&Francis Books (accepted).
8. Zhang, Z.M., and Ye, H., 2013, “Measurements of Radiative Properties of Engineered Micro/Nanostructures,” Annual Review of Heat Transfer, G. Chen, V. Prasad, and Y. Jaluria (eds.), Begell House, New York, Vol. 16, Chapter 12, pp. 351-411.
7. Zhu, Q.Z., and Zhang, Z.M., 2012, “Radiative Properties of Micro/Nanoscale Particles in Dispersions for Photothermal Energy Conversion,” Nanoparticle Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow, W.J. Minkowycz, E.M. Sparrow, and J. Abraham (eds.), CRC Press/Taylor&Francis Group, Chapter 6, pp. 143-174.
6. Zhang, Z.M., and Machin, G., 2009, “Overview of Radiation Thermometry,” in Radiometric Temperature Measurements: I. Fundamentals, Z.M. Zhang, B.K. Tsai, and G. Machin (eds.), Academic Press (an Imprint of Elsevier), Amsterdam, Chapter 1, ppl 1-28.
5. Zhang, Z.M., and Lee, B.J., 2009, “Theory of Thermal Radiation and Radiative Properties,” in Radiometric Temperature Measurements: I. Fundamentals, Z.M. Zhang, B.K. Tsai, and G. Machin (eds.), Academic Press (an Imprint of Elsevier), Amsterdam, Chapter 3, pp. 74-132.
4. Zhang, Z.M., and DeWitt, D.P., 2008, “Radiation Heat Transfer,” in Albright’s Chemical Engineering Handbook, L.F. Albright (ed.), CRC Press/Taylor&Francis Group, Boca Raton, FL, Chapter 7, pp. 567-589.
3. Zhang, Z.M., Fu, C.J., and Zhu, Q.Z., 2003, “Optical and Thermal Radiative Properties of Semiconductors Related to Micro/Nanotechnology,” in Advances in Heat Transfer, J.P. Hartnett, T.F. Irvine (Jr.), Y.I. Cho, and G.A. Greene, Academic Press, San Diego, Vol. 37, pp. 179-296.
2. Zhang, Z.M., 2000, “Surface Temperature Measurement Using Optical Techniques,” in Annual Review of Heat Transfer, C.L. Tien (ed.), Begell House, New York, Vol. 11, Chapter 6, pp. 351-411.
1. Kumar, A.R., and Zhang, Z.M., 1999, “Far-Infrared Spectroscopy of High-Temperature Superconducting Films on Silicon Substrates,” in Recent Research Developments in Applied Spectroscopy, S.G. Pandalai (ed.), Research Signpost, India, Vol. 2, pp. 92-112.
Go to TOP